2019 RAM 1500 Towing Capacity
The 2019 RAM 1500 models provide up to 12,750 pounds of towing capability in the All-New RAM 1500 configuration with an available V8 engine. In fact, that’s the best V8 towing capacity in its class. Find out more about towing features and the capability of the RAM 1500 Classic today at Milford Jeep Dodge Chrysler Ram!
All-New 2019 RAM 1500 Towing Specs
Redesigned for 2019, this capable pickup offers the choice of three engine options, and each one returns different towing specs:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine with eTorque: The standard engine in the RAM 1500 lineup delivers 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque. That balanced approach to performance produces up to 7,730 pounds of towing capability.
5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine: Upgrade to an available V8 engine for extra power. It supplies 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque, and it can tow up to 11,610 pounds.
5.7L HEMI® Engine with eTorque: Adding eTorque to the V8 engine delivers best-in-class V8 towing reaching 12,750 pounds.
2019 RAM 1500 Classic Towing Specs
The 2019 RAM 1500 Classic is rated to tow up to 10,710 pounds with a gas-powered V8 engine. This 5.7L HEMI V8 produces up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque. While it isn’t available with the eTorque mild hybrid system, a 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 is expected in early 2019. RAM expects this engine will deliver up to 420 lb-ft of torque and 240 hp. Feel free to contact us for more RAM diesel towing info.
The new RAM 1500 is offered with a range of features to enhance safety and stability while towing:
- Blind Spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path, and Trailer Detection: As your blind spots will be larger while towing, this feature is essential. It also checks for vehicles passing behind the trailer as well.
- TorqueFlite® Transmission: The standard TorqueFlite transmission works in tandem with the available eTorque system to provide exceptional power delivery, resulting in higher max towing numbers.
- Largest-in-Class Brakes: 14.9-inch brakes supply the stopping power you need even when towing a heavy trailer out to lakes near Fairfield.
- Class-Exclusive Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension: An automatic load level feature with this available suspension enhances stability with light or heavy loads.
Turn to Milford Jeep Dodge Chrysler Ram for More Towing Info
Ready to see how the All-New 2019 RAM 1500 performs on the streets of Milford? Visit our showroom near Branford to try this capable pickup for yourself. We also offer a range of new vehicle specials on popular models!
More From Milford Jeep Dodge Chrysler Ram
The 2019 RAM 1500 models provide up to 12,750 pounds of towing capability in the All-New RAM 1500 configuration with an available V8 engine. In fact, that’s the best V8 towing capacity in its class. Find out more about towing features and the capability of the RAM 1500 Classic today at Milford Jeep Dodge Chrysler Ram! Contact Us More Info…
The Ram line of commercial trucks is known for a couple of key attributes. At the lighter end they are known for decent gas mileage, the ability to get around, and their forward-facing styling. On the heavier end, like with the 3500, they are known for their rugged qualities and their never say die attitude….
The 2018 Dodge Challenger is a popular muscle car that delivers fast speeds and immense power. To keep you safe wherever your adventures may take you, Dodge has included a number of active safety features. They’re designed to help you maintain control and traction in any driving situation The first useful feature is Three-Mode Electronic…